Azure Active Directory
Designed for task workers with cloud-first needs, this edition provides cloud centric application access and self-service identity management solutions. With the Basic edition of Azure Active Directory, you get productivity enhancing and cost reducing features like group-based access management, self-service password reset for cloud applications, and Azure Active Directory Application Proxy (to publish on-premises web applications using Azure Active Directory), all backed by an enterprise-level SLA of 99.9 percent uptime.
Your organization can use Azure AD to improve employee productivity, streamline IT processes, improve security and cut costs in many ways:
- Quickly adopt cloud services, providing employees and partners with an easy single-sign on experience powered by Azure AD’s fully automated SaaS app access management and provisioning services capabilities.
- Empower employees with access to world class cloud apps and service and self-services capabilities from wherever they need to work on the devices they love to use.
- Easily and securely manage employee and vendor access to your corporate social media accounts.
- Improve application security with Azure AD multifactor authentication and conditional access.
- Implement consistent, self-service application access management, empowering business owners to move quickly while cutting IT costs and overhead.
- Monitor application usage and protect your business from advanced threats with security reporting and monitoring.
- Secure mobile (remote) access to on-premises applications.